The Lodge is a 3 bedroomed property, with 2 bathrooms and a shower room, sleeping 6 in comfort. Set in its own grounds, it has private parking for up to 3 cars.
- Front door leading to lobby with quaint original low doors into sitting room and into open plan kitchen/dining room.
- The cosy sitting room is in the original part of The Lodge with old pamment tiled floor and attractive cast iron windows facing south and west. It has a woodburner, flatscreen TV and blu-ray DVD player.
- The kitchen/dining room is spacious and comfortably seats 6 at an old pine table. The kitchen is well-equipped with a Rayburn heatranger cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave and plenty of utensils.
- Double bedroom with easy access to a level entry shower room making this an ideal bedroom for guests who wish to avoid stairs.
- Shower room with level entry shower, basin and WC.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, dressing area (suitable for travelcot) and ensuite bathroom. Lovely views from windows in all 4 directions including over the walled garden.
- Twin bedroom with original beams and sloping ceilings.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
Oil-fired central heating throughout.
Wi-fi connection and telephone for incoming calls.